Fly Pants - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonClassic fit and style with waterproof warmth for the ''always cold'' crowd. A highly popular pick. If you're always cold, look no further than the women's Burton Fly Pant, a perennial favorite for pros like Kelly Clark and Enni Rukajärvi. No puffy pirate pants here thanks to Burton's classic signature fit that flatters the figure and the low-profile, superior warmth-to-weight of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation. When the snow turns to slush, open up the inner thigh vents and wear nothing but a light layer underneath. Get eco with the Floral Camo colorway and its recycled plastic bottle fabrication.
• JACKETS Our tried-and-true fit—built with room for layering, without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings. Body lengths vary and are tailored specifically around each jacket's style. PANTS Classic, rider-focused articulated fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy. Based on rider feedback, leg circumference is slightly narrower from thigh to cuff without looking pinner.
• DRYRIDE fabrics meet elevated breathability for stepped up storm performance.
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Floral Camo Colorway]
• DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Ottoman Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• Versatile, breathable warmth for cool to cold weather activity.
• Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Throughout]
• Taffeta Lining
• Zippered Right Cargo Pocket
• Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
• Anti-Scuff Cuffs
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com