A toasty team favorite offered in a creative array of fabrics, plus added length for extra comfort, coverage, and style. The women's Burton Prowess Jacket marries fashion-forward fabrics and design with rider-driven features to create a jacket that's as nasty as it is nice. Team-requested extra length adds style and seals out the cold, while an array of unexpected fabrics (from distressed to recycled prints and more) outperform everything in your closet. Inside, toasty zonal mapped 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is tucked away underneath a multi-material lining that is mapped to enhance warmth and breathability based on your body's biology.Features
• 3 inches longer than our tried-and-true Sig Fit plus the added coverage and style of a 2.5 inch drop tail. The body circumference is a little roomier and straighter for a more relaxed look.
• Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
• Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves]
• DRYRIDE fabrics meet elevated breathability for stepped up storm performance.
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Floral Camo and Coraline Nimbus Colorways]
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer 33% Cotton / 54% Polyester / 13% Nylon Plain Weave Fabric with Special Distressed Wash [10,000MM, 10,000G] [PREMIUM: Washed Pine Needle Colorway]
• DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [ True Black and Squashed Colorways]
• Fully Taped Seams
• Snag-Free Neckline
• Exterior Waist Cinch
• Chest Pocket with Twill Detailing
• Removable Magic Stitch Stretch Woven Wrist Gaiters
• Removable Zip-out Waist Gaiter
• Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Taffeta Lining with NEW Exhaust™ Ultrawicking KnitComfort zone : 5°C / -10°C (41°F / 14°F)
The comfort zone provided is for information purposes only and may vary according to several factors. Numerous factors, internal as well as external, can affect how you feel the cold, and your comfort zones. This system gives you a general idea of the warmth of these products; the numbers should not be taken as absolute fact.