Core Glide Hood Jacket - Men's
CAN $77.00 CAN $174.99
Glide Hood Jacket is a functional cross-country ski jacket made of a 3-layer wind- and waterproof VENTAIR® fabric for training in cold conditions. This versatile hooded jacket comes with elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves for optimal ventilation and body-temperature management. Combine with various mid-layer garments underneath to adjust to changing temperatures. A perfect match to Glide Wind Tights or Glide FZ Pants. VENTAIR® VENTAIR® represents the latest in cutting-edge fabric systems. It’s a highly advanced system that offers water- and wind protection in combination with excellent ventilation and moisture transport. Minimum requirements: WP >8,000 and MVP >8,000.
• 3L Ventair wind- & waterproof elastic fabric, 8k/8k
• Elastic jersey at sides & under sleeves for optimal ventilation
• Adjustable hood for foul-weather protection
• Two front pockets with zip
• Body : Face 100% polyester
• Mid : 100% polyurethane
• Back : 100% polyester
• Lower back body : 92% polyester recycled 8% elastane
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 30 days return on Altitude-Sports.com