Abisko Lite Trekking Trs - Men's
They have a technical cut with pre-shaped knees, which in combination with the stretch fabric gives well-fitting trousers that let you comfortably take full-length strides. Long ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear.
• Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for trekking.
• Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
• G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
• Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
• Waist is cut higher at the back for extra comfort when squatting down or wearing a backpack.
• G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester
• 35% cotton. Stretch: 88% polyamide
• 12% elastane
• G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester
• 35% cotton
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com