The first Greenland Down Jackets were made in the 1970s and it is now one of Fjällräven's most classic and loved jackets. Hip-length model, made from durable wind and water resistant G-1000 Original with a pliant nylon lining and high-quality down padding. A fixed, well-fitting hood protects from cold winds. A two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons. Two hand pockets that are both top-loaded and have openings from the sides. Two chest pockets with flaps and an inner pocket. Drawcord at the hem and buttoned adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.Features:
• A classic Fjällräven Jacket in G-1000® Original filled with down.
• Two-way CF zipper covered by a placket with press buttons.
• 2-way opening bellow hand pockets.
• 2 chest pockets.
• Adjustable at bottom hem and at sleeve end.
• Snug fitting fixed hood.
• One inside pocket. Details:
• Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Lining: 100% polyamide
• Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
• Fill Power: 500 CUIN
• Filling weight: 300 g in size M
• Weight: 1242g in size M Please note, Fjällräven standard sizing runs on the larger side with longer sleeves.