Technical, well-insulated down jacket for challenging winter conditions.
• Technical, well-insulated down jacket for trekking and ski touring in winter conditions.
• Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR.
• Padded with premium-quality ethically produced goose down distributed in two offset layers that eliminate heat loss.
• Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and double layers of fabric on the hood, shoulders, lower sleeves and torso for extra durability.
• Can be highly compressed to take up little space in a backpack.
• 100% recycled polyamide.
• Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric.
• Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
• Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss.
• Extra synthetic padding on the shoulders and lower arms.
• Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, hood, cuffs and rear.
• Inside reinforced against wear from a climbing harness.
• Insulated baffles in the collar, cuffs and hem.
• Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
• Detachable suspenders with elastic attachments.
• Robust zipper with inside protective flap and press buttons.
• Two chest pockets and two hand pockets.
• Inside pocket and spacious storage pockets.
• Velcro at sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at hem.
• Repair kit.
• Outer material: 100% Polyamide
• Inner material: 100% polyamide
• Filling: 95% goose down, 5% feather
• Fill Power: 800 CUIN
• Fill Weight: 420 g
• Weight: 1240 g in size M
All sales are final.