Fjällräven Singi Insulated Winter Jacket - Women's
CAN $324.99 CAN $499.99
Timeless Trekking Jacket
The women's Singi Winter Jacket is a timeless, longer trekking coat built with an insulating lining for enhanced protection on frigid excursions. It's made with an outer fabric of hardwearing, breathable, wind and water-resistant G-1000 Original. It then has rugged G-1000 HeavyDuty placed over the shoulders and rear. G-1000 can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for improved protection against wind, rain and wear. Fjällräven lined the torso with a soft, high-loft mesh, while the arms have nylon lining with synthetic padding to reduce friction against mid layers. The Singi Winter jacket comes in a generous cut, allowing for ample layers to be worn underneath it during the coldest activities and has a bellow pleat along the back for enhanced freedom of movement.
- G-1000 Original outer is weatherproof and breathable
- G-1000 HeavyDuty reinforces shoulders and rear
- Synthetic insulating lining
- Generous cut, long length
Foldable Brim | Protective Zipper Flap | Pockets
The women's Singi Winter Jacket has a spacious hood that comes with a foldable brim and a detachable synthetic fur edging, which combine to protect your face from swirling snow. The two-way front zipper can open from the bottom and is covered with a wide protective flap to block-out cold winds. The Singi also has abundant exterior pocket space including, two large vertical zip chest pockets, and two top loaded pockets lower down. You can adjust both the waist and hem with drawcords.
- Hood is adjustable and has foldable brim
- Synthetic fur edging is detachable
- Two-way front zipper with protective flap cover
- Two vertical zip chest pockets
- Two top-loading pockets
- One zippered interior pocket
- Drawcord adjustable waist and hem
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com