Men's Greenland No.1 Special Edition
Fixed hood, zipper with flap in the front and buttoned adjustments in the sleeve cuffs. In this special edition the jacket has contrasting colouring across the shoulders and on the backsides of the sleeves, and there is a leather band around the hood and the sleeve cuffs.
The fabric is wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco, which is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton. This durable fabric efficiently wicks away moisture when you are active. For extra protection from wind and rain it can be impregnated with Greenland Wax, which also extends the life of the fabric.
For each Greenland No. 1 Special Edition jacket that is sold, EUR 5 is donated to research and support projects that help preserve the endangered Scandinavian arctic fox population.
• Classic jacket made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
• Fixed hood with edging in natural-toned leather.
• Front zipper with buttoned protective flap.
• Two buttoned chest pockets.
• Two hand pockets.
• Contrasting colouring across the shoulders and on the back of the sleeves.
• Sleeve cuffs with buttoned adjustments and leather edging.
• Outer material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Weight: 510 g in size M