Durable three-layer shell jacket that is ready to accompany you to work, school or the forest, and back, all year round. Made from Eco-Shell that keeps you dry in persistent showers, and has excellent ventilation. At the same time, the material meets high sustainability demands and is quiet, lightweight and pliant. The design with many pockets gives it a distinct Fjällräven feel and it has extraordinary storage capacity. There are even two spacious pockets with flaps on the back and the top-loaded bellows pockets at the lower front have extra openings from the sides – easy to put hands in for quick extra warmth. In addition, there are two chest pockets with flaps and buttons, as well as two inside mesh pockets with zippers. The model is hip-length and has a fixed, adjustable hood with laminated brim that keeps rain off the face. The zipper at the front is two way so it can release excess warmth from both ends, and the protective flaps on both the inside and outside of the zipper stop cold winds from getting inside. Drawcord adjustments at the hem and button adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.Features:
• Durable three-layer shell jacket in stretchy Eco-Shell for everyday use in changeable weather
• Fixed adjustable hood and unusually many spacious pockets – including on the backDetails :
• Material: Eco-shell 3 layer Stretch RS: 100% polyester
• Breathability (MP): 26000 mm
• Water column (WC): 30000 mm
• Weight: 130 g.