4 Seasons Hoodie Jacket - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonPast Season
A main element of the new winter mountain bike collection, the women's 4 Seasons Hoodie is the jacket of choice for cold-weather riding. It acts as a shell that protects you from wind, rain and snow as well as contributing to preserving body heat. In order to manage the varying moisture and excess heat according to your effort, simply open the zippers located at the armpits to let fresh air in. When the wind blows or unexpected rain starts falling, wear the hood over your helmet to stay protected and carry on with your adventure. Keep your essentials warm in the inner pocket located at the back at the jacket and accessible via the side ventilation openings. And before you go, secure your electronic devices in the zippered chest pocket.
• Sealed seams.Keep you dry
• Hood designed to wear over a helmet
• Zippered multimedia inner pocket
• Powder skirt.Inner feature that fits snugly on the waist, keeping snow from coming up inside your jacket
• 2-way waterproof zips.Help manage core temperature and ventilation while allowing access to back kangaroo pocket system
• 2-way mid-length waterproof zip with flap.Pull-over and allows ventilation
• Inner rear kangaroo stow pocket.Protects your gear from the elements
• HiViz360.Offers 360-degree visibility
• Snap loop system.Allows fastening the jacket to compatible shorts
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com