The Raid MIPS Helmet is versatile, tough and perfect for summer riding. The Multidirectional Impact System (MIPS) is a new, cutting-edge technology developed by brain surgeons and scientists, which has been proven to protect the brain from rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head – the most common type of impact in cycling accidents. The helmet also provides plenty of coverage around the back of the head, specifically for trail riding activities. The Spiderlock® 4D fit system combines our original side adjustment mode, with a new mechanism that controls the height at which your helmet will sit. The Tri Glide PRO strap system will let you fine-tune the position of the helmet’s straps with minimal fuss, while the RAID visor can also be adjusted in three different positions, for a fully customisable setup. Super MSB technology at the rear of the helmet helps to reinforce the internal structure of the helmet, with moisture evacuation channels providing a welcome cooling effect on hot summer days – for a lid that’s both secure and comfortable.Features:
• Construction: In-Mold, 14 vents. Inside evacuation channels. MSB technology reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. A larger head covering offers greater protection at the back of the head for the trail riding demand. MIPS Multidirectional Impact Protection System.
• Straps: Tri-Glide PRO adjustment.
• Weight: 11.1 oz/315 g.
• Stabilizing system: Spiderlock® Pro MTB.
• Visor: RAID, specifically designed for the RAID helmet. The V-Plus system makes it easy to install and allows the user to adjust the visor for ideal sun protection .
• Padding: XT2™ technology, fast-drying antimicrobial material
All sales are final.