Men's IR Voyager Jacket
About the IR Active Water Resistant Down
ThermaDown™ utilizes a natural particle-based thermoreactive nano-coating that, through the emission of infrared energy, increases the natural benefits of down. Using body heat as a catalyst, the ThermaDown™ IR active down utilizes a body's emitted heat by trapping that energy in the particles coated on the down and transmitting it back within the high-infrared spectrum. This infrared energy is easily absorbed back into the body providing all the benefits of infrared subcutaneous absorption – gently increasing circulation helping to re-oxygenate muscles and keep the body temperate.
HyperDRY™ was developed using nanotechnology to create the most effective water resistant down on the market. These methods provide an invisible coating that does not compromise the texture or warmth of the down.
• 700 Fill-Power genuine traceable down
• HyperDRY™ water resistant down technology
• Thermoreactive IR Active ThermaDown™
• PrimaLoft Gold 170g insulation
• Cohæsive™ cord-management at collar & hem
• Technical 2-layer stretch fabric
• YKK Aquaguard water resistant zippers throughout
• Bonded down channels
• Inner bonded storm placket
• Inner knit cuff gator
• Articulated sleeve shape
• Fabric Content: 88% PA, 12% Elastane, 100% Lining - Polyester , 100% Fill -90/10 Duck Down
• C6 DWR treatment
• Waterproofness = 5,000mm
• Breathability = 5,000g.