The KÜHL AURORA™ JACKET features ALFPACA GOLD™ fleece for performance, durability and warmth. An upgrade from the original, ALFPACA GOLD uses a ring-spun process for greater softness and durability than open-ended yarn. Knit with multi-toned yarn, ALFPACA GOLD exhibits a richness and depth not seen in other fleece.
Made of a durable nylon/polyester blend, brushed woven fabric is added to the hood and side panels for durability and style. The five-panel hood is engineered for performance and can be micro adjusted with a barrel lock for a custom fit.
With a sporty, shaped cut and piping to highlight the design, the AURORA HOODY features a flattering fit. KÜHL signature thumb loops shut out the cold, and two zippered hand warming pockets double as secure storage.
Features: • Fabric: ALFPACA GOLD™ 78% Acrylic, 22% Polyester | 8.5 oz. /sq. yd.; 288 GSM
• Fabric 2: 70% Nylon, 30% Polyester | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
• Soft and durable fleece with a mélange of color
• Five-panel, adjustable hood engineered for performance
• Sporty, shaped cut for a flattering fit
• 2 zippered hand warming pockets
• KÜHL signature thumb loops