Superior by design and construction, the KÜHL WOMEN’S FIREFLY™ HOODY features lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD ECO™ insulation for enhanced breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD ECO delivers body warmth in harsh conditions.
A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE ECO™, adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. 60g PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE ECO insulation is strategically placed at the yoke, bottom sleeve and elbow for the ultimate in breathability and flexibility.
Sourced from a superior Japanese mill, the MIKROTEX™ 20 denier, DWR nylon body repels water and delivers durability in a soft, lightweight shell. KÜHL’s legendary 3D pattern and body mapping reduce bulk and provide a form fit.The inside collar stand features knit fabric for wicking. Stretch woven cuffs secure the seal at the wrist, while cord lock adjustments at the hood opening provide a custom fit.
The W’S FIREFLY HOODY features reverse coil hand and chest pockets and a zippered inside pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight and features the KÜHL crest. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
Technically superior in fit, construction, and materials, the W's FIREFLY HOODY lights the way in the lightweight insulated jacket category.
Features: • Fabric 1: main body: MIKROTEX™ 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM 20Dx20D
• Fabric 2: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex DWR | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
• Insulation: Primaloft Gold Eco 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
• Insulation 2: Primaloft Gold Active Eco 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
• APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE SMALL: 465 G | 16.4 OZ
• 60g Primaloft Gold Eco insulation at hood, top sleeve, front and back body for warmth
• 60g Primaloft Gold Active Eco insulation at yoke, side body, bottom sleeve and elbow for stretch and breathability
• Lightweight, soft, and high tear strength 20-denier body fabric with DWR
• Knit inside hood stand for wicking at neck
• Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
• Reverse coil hand pockets
• Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
• KÜHL signature hood with eyelok adjustments
• Zippered inside pocket
• Stretch woven cuffs
• Center front zipper length: 26” (falls to the hip)