Firefly Vest - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonSuperior by design and construction, the KÜHL WOMEN’S FIREFLY™ VEST features lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD ECO™ insulation for enhanced breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD ECO delivers body warmth in harsh conditions. A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE ECO™, adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. 60g PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE ECO insulation is strategically placed at the yoke and side body for the ultimate in breathability and flexibility. Sourced from a superior Japanese mill, the MIKROTEX™ 20 denier, DWR nylon body repels water and delivers durability in a soft, lightweight shell. KÜHL’s legendary 3D pattern and body mapping reduce bulk and provide a form fit. Stretch binding secures the seal at the armhole and bottom hem. The W’S FIREFLY VEST features reverse coil hand and chest pockets and an inside mesh pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the YKK Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark. Technically superior in fit, construction, and materials, the W'S FIREFLY VEST lights the way in the lightweight insulated category.
• Fabric 1: main body: MIKROTEX™ 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM 20Dx20D
• Fabric 2: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex DWR | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
• Insulation: Primaloft Gold Eco 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
• Insulation 2: Primaloft Gold Active Eco 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
• APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE SMALL: 275 G | 9.7 OZ
• 60g Primaloft Gold Eco insulation at collar, front and back body for warmth
• 60g Primaloft Gold Active Eco insulation at yoke and side body for stretch and breathability
• Lightweight, soft, and high tear strength 20-denier body fabric with DWR
• Knit inside collar stand for wicking at neck
• Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
• Reverse coil hand pockets
• Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets
• Zippered inside pocket
• Stretch binding armholes
• Center front zipper length: 26” (falls to the hip)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com