Fit Sensor 5.5 Shorts - Women's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonThe Women's Fit Sensor 5.5 has an abrasion resistant Fabric for use on the roads or on the trails. A shorter inseam is perfect for women looking for less coverage. HuggFit waist, no seams inside the legs, and a Powerband compressive cuff.
• Fabric: FIT SENSOR: Thermoregulation, Moisture wicking
• Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in movement
• Inseam 5.5''/14 cm
• 10 panels
• HuggFit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
• Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching for more comfort
• Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
• W's Power band: Compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
• Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
• Developed with B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) that eliminate any drastic drops of height at the edge of the high density perforated memory foam.
• This technology creates a smooth transition and eliminates pinching points and chafing.
• Seamless construction with the addition of small ventilation holes maintain moisture and air transfer without sacrificing comfort.
• Outer fabric is treated with an anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture and the growth of bacteria.
• A 4-way stretch and pre-molded wings conform to both the body and the movement of the saddle
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com