Men's Plasmic Ion Jacket
• Dry.Q® EVAP waterproofing technology accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort
• 70D face fabric is tough, durable, and abrasion-resistant
• Center-front Aquaguard® VISLON® zipper seals out moisture
• Pit zips provide ventilation where you need it most
• Two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
• Adjustable hood allows you to easily customize the fit
• Velcro® cuffs seal away the elements
• Center Back Length: 28''; 71 cm
• Body : Dry.Q™ Evap 70D 2.5L
• Content Body: 100% nylon
• Fit: Standard
• Weight: 10.9 oz.; 309 g
• Dry.Q EVAP : Dry.Q EVAP combines the industry leading waterproof-breathability of Dry.Q with EVAP, an interior-surface wicking technology that disperses through a network of channels on the fabric so it evaporates more quickly, improving breathability and keeping the wearer drier and more comfortable.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.