A tough, everyday parka to keep you warm through those miserable storms. The extra length of the Plasmic Ion Parka means extra coverage and extra warmth, so you stay comfy and cozy no matter how low the temperature. With Dry.Q™ Core for state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability, ripstop face fabric to repel wind and moisture, and elastic at the waist for a flattering fit.Features
• Dry Q® waterproof, breathable technology banishes moisture
• Adjustable hood allows you to easily customize the fit
• Fixed elastic on each side for waist articulation and a feminine silhouette
• Covered side pockets keep hands warm
• Drop mesh liner for ease of layeringDetails
• Fabric Body: Dry Q® 70D 2L Ripstop
• Center Back Length: 32 in / 81 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.