Men's Alpen Plasmic Ion Jacket
• Dry.Q® EVAP offers waterproof breathability and comfort, 70D fabric is durable and resists abrasion
• Two vertical-entry chest pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, with water-resistant PU zippers
• Pit zips provide ventilation where you need it most
• Two hand warmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
• Full, center-front AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper adjusts easily and keeps moisture out
• 3-way adjustable hood
• Weight : 13.1 oz ; 370 g
• Body : Dry.Q™ Evap 70D 2.5L
• Content body : 100% nylon
• Lining : ProShell™ Pocket Lining
• Content lining : 100% nylon
• Dry.Q EVAP : Dry.Q EVAP combines the industry leading waterproof-breathability of Dry.Q with EVAP, an interior-surface wicking technology that disperses through a network of channels on the fabric so it evaporates more quickly, improving breathability and keeping the wearer drier and more comfortable.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.