Women's Downhill Parka
• Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
• Removable powder skirt for varying conditions
• Two fleece-lined, waterproof, zippered hand pockets with a single key clip for convenient and secure storage.
• Two way adjustable, cozy, fixed hood
• Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with a goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
• Internal zippered media pocket holds a phone or other device
• Convenient pass pocket on forearm allows for no-fuss lift loading
• Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment
• Hem adjustment inside hand pockets
• Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescues
• Tricot fleece chin guard
• Fabric Body: AirShield™ 40D 2L Optimo Ripstop AXF™
• Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 700-Fill
• Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 2 lb 4 oz / 1.01 kg
• Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.