Women's Downtown Coat
• Q.Shield® DOWN 650-fill insulation repels moisture, 30D quilted nylon fabric is lightweight, stylish
• Comfortable, internal high-loft fleece at back for extra warmth
• Internal waist adjustment system makes it simple to customize the fit
• Two fleece-lined, zippered hand warmer pockets
• Removable, insulated hood with removable faux-fur ruff
• Single interior zippered security pocket for keys, ID, and other valuables
• Longer hem-length provides extra warmth and coverage
• Smaller quilting detail at waist for a flattering fit.
• Fabric Body: 30x40 Nylon Twill DNP
• Body Fabric Content: 100% Tactel Nylon
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 650-Fill
• Center Back Length: 36 in / 91 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 2 lb 1 oz / 0.93 kg
• Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.