Men's Dynotherm Hooded Down
• Q.Shield® DOWN 650-fill insulation repels water, 30D nylon face fabric is light and durable
• Two hand warmer pockets are pack-compatible
• Double-needle stitching adds durability, style, and texture
• Single chest pocket is pack-compatible
• Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather
• Dual hem drawcords for easy adjustments on the fly
• Low-profile, insulated hood with elastane, for a snug fit
• Fabric Body : 30D Nylon Ripstop
• Insulation : Q.Shield® DOWN 650-Fill
• Center Back Length : 28 in / 71 cm
• Apparel Fit : Standard
• Weight: 14.2 oz / 402 g
• Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.