Men's StretchDown Jacket
• Unique stretch-welded construction traps more warmth than standard stitched-construction
• Q.Shield® DOWN 750-fill resists heat-robbing moisture and stays lofty even when wet
• Warm, light stretch-knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional ripstop material
• Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear and key essentials
• Fabric Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 750-Fill
• Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 1 lb 1 oz / 485 g
• Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.