Women's StretchDown Hooded Jacket
• Groundbreaking stretch-welded channel construction works like no insulated jacket we've ever made
• Water resistant Q.Shield® DOWN 750-fill power repels moisture and maintains loft even when wet
• Unique welded construciton traps more warmth than standard stitched construction
• Warm, light stretch-knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional ripstop material
• Fabric Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 750-Fill
• Center Back Length: 25 in / 64 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 15.5 oz / 438 g
• Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.