Women's Snowburst Trifecta Jacket
• Two-way adjustable, helmet compatible drop hood.
• Fixed powder skirt.
• Fleece-lined hand pockets with key clip.
• Fabric Body: Dry Q® 70D 2L Smooth-Face Nylon
• Insulation: Thermal.Q® 40 g/m²
• Fabric Liner: Printed Nylon Plain Weave
• Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 886 g
• Dry.Q Core : Dry.Q Core garments are made for outdoor enthusiasts whose needs don't require the elite levels of performance offered by Dry.Q Elite. Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Unlike most outdoor apparel manufacturers, we don't source pre-finished fabrics. We engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.