Men's MHW x Cole Haan ZeroGrand Bomber Jacket
Mountain Hardwear collaborated with Cole Haan to adapt the fabrics and technologies of alpine outerwear to the needs of fast-paced, all-weather urban life. Mountain Hardwear partnered with Cole Haan to create jackets as technically advanced and classically styled as their ZerøGrand™ footwear. Made for bad weather in great cities, it looks as good as it performs.
• Dry.Q™ Active fabric and critical seam taping adds weather resistance
• Mapped in matte finish ripstop fabric lends contrast style
• Thermal.Q™ Elite is ounce for ounce, the warmest synthetic insulation ever made
• Stretch-rib collar, hem and cuffs
• Secure zippered interior left chest pocket
• VISLON® center front zipper
• Tactile rubber logo snap center-front and pocket closures
• Fabric Body: Dry.Q™ Active Stretch 40D 2.5L Plain Weave
• Body Fabric Content: 100% Nylon
• Fabric Panel: 30D Nylon Ripstop
• Fabric Panel Content: 100% Nylon
• Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Elite 60 g/m²
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Thermal.Q Elite : Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it's designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.