Even the most minimalist climber can sometimes use a little more space. Designed to quickly clip on to the Direkt 2, this low-profile vestibule adds extra storage and a sheltered food prep area without adding bulk to your pack.Features
• Offered as an accessory to the Direkt 2 tent
• Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL® poles
• Large vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent, ample headroom and room for gear storage
• 10 attachment points securely fastens vestibule to tent
• Multiple guy out points to stabilize tent in high winds
• Guy out line and line tensioners included
• Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at nightDetails
• Pole Type: Paleria 'DAC Featherlight™ NSL
• Fabric Fly: 40D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm Ester Type PU/SIL FR (Tent)Measurements
• Apparel Fit: Equipment
• Weight Packed: 1 lb. 9 oz. / 708 g.
• Weight Minimum: 1 lb. 6 oz. / 635 g.
• Number of Poles: 1
• Number of Doors: 1
• Number of Vestibules: 1
• Height Interior: 45'' / 114 cm
• Length Packed: 9 in / 23 cm
• Diameter Packed: 5 in / 13 cm
• Tent Floor Area: 9 sq. ft. / 0.8 m2
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.