It's a dangerous world out there—pack accordingly. The 22L DryCommuter features technology and advanced outdoor fabrics that make this the right pack for travelers, commuters and students who want to protect their most precious cargo. Padded laptop compartment is watertight thanks to Outdry® construction. And a zippered security pocket keeps your wallet, credit cards and passport safe by blocking RFID skimming devices. used by thieves to steal your identity.Features
• Guaranteed watertight OutDry laptop compartment, rain room tested for 24 hours
• RFID-blocker pocket protects your wallet or passport from identity theft
• Padded back panel and shoulder straps for a comfortable and secure fit
• Large interior storage includes zippered pocket, organizer sleeves and key clip
• Reflective accents and ''blinky'' light clip keep you visible at nightDetails
• Fabric Accent: 4-Way Stretch Woven
• Fabric Body: 400D HD Nylon Plain WeaveMeasurements
• Apparel Fit: Equipment
• Weight: 1 lb 7 oz / 662 g
• Pack Weight Regular: 1 lb 7 oz / 648 g
• Pack Capacity Regular: 1507 cu in / 25 ltr
• Pack Dim Regular: 20 in x 12 in x 9 in / 51 cm x 29 cm x 23 cm
• Pack Torso Regular: 16 in - 22 in / 41 cm - 56 cmOutDry :
Traditional "waterproof" gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry is different. OutDry is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There's no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible. OutDry technology for packs uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step. Your pack stays light and dry without compromising weight or function.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.