The perfect balance of space, strength and compactness in single-walled expedition tents. Built to endure the extreme conditions of high-altitude expeditions, the EV™ 3 is strengthened and stabilized by Mountain Hardwear's Evolution Tension Arch™. Integrated vestibule provides adjoining storage and food-prep area outside of main living space.Features
• Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL® poles
• Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
• Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
• 4 welded adjustable zippered vents with mesh and canopy panels allows versatile ventilation options
• SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
• Color coded webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
• Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
• Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction
• Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
• Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
• Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
• Optional triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
• Optional floor footprint available
• Guy out line and line tensioners includedDetails
• Pole Type: Paleria 'DAC Featherlight™ NSL
• Fabric Fly: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU
• Fabric Canopy: 30D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU
• Fabric Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU FR (Tent)Measurements
• Apparel Fit: Equipment
• Weight Packed: 7 lb. / 3.17 kg.
• Weight Minimum: 6 lb. 6 oz. / 2.90 kg.
• Tent Capacity: 3
• Number of Poles: 4
• Number of Doors: 2
• Number of Vestibules: 0
• Height Interior: 41" / 104 cm
• Length Packed: 20 in / 51 cm
• Diameter Packed: 6 in / 15 cm
• Tent Floor Area: 46 sq. ft. / 4.3 m2
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.