An extraordinary combination of weather-resistance and temperature regulating breathable technology. Built for active mountain pursuits, the ATherm Jacket combines Polartec® Alpha® insulation, with a weather-resistant stretch shell fabric, and a Polartec® High Loft™ soft fleece lining close to body. The result is an extremely versatile jacket with exceptional breathability and temperature regulating properties that keep you focused on the climb.Features
• Highly breathable, active insulation
• Polartec® Alpha® insulation mapped with Polartec® High Loft Grid, for excellent temperature regulation
• Weather-resistant, highly breathable 50D plain weave stretch nylon fabric
• Two secure zippered hand warmer pockets
• Seamless under arm gusset, articulated elbow
• Thumb loops
• Single-hem adjustmentDetails
• Fabric Body: 50D Matte Stretch Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
• Insulation: Polartec® Alpha® 80 g/m²
• Center Back Length: 28 in / 70 cm
• Apparel Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 15.2 oz / 432.1 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.