A tough, durable alpine climbing pant for guides and those who follow them. The Chockstone Alpine is a heavyweight softshell pant that can take the kind of abuse that comes from daily use in extreme conditions. It's a workhorse. Created specifically for alpine guides, it has tons of useful features-even a thigh pocket that's designed to hold a logbook and a map.Features
• Smooth-face softshell fabric is ultra-stretchy and will stand up to abrasion
• Enhanced knee articulation for outstanding range of motion
• 1/4-length leg zips with loops that securely fasten to the bottom of your boot
• Fully adjustable waist with integrated belt for a comfortable fit
• Zippered thigh pocket holds a guide's logbook or other small essentials
• Two zippered side pockets and one zippered back pocket keep keys, ID, and other valuables secure
• Inseam: 32''; 76 cm (Regular)Details
• Body : Chockstone™ Midweight Doubleweave Softshel
• Content Body: 91% nylon, 9% elastane
• Fit: Active
• Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.; 476 g.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.