Designed so you can forget about your gear. The Cyclone is an engineering breakthrough combining air permeable Polartec® NeoShell® with 40D 3L fabric and strategically placed stretch panels. Our most sophisticated alpine pant yet.Features
• Waterproof, air-permeable 3L stretch shell pant.
• Polartec® NeoShell® with advanced wicking capability.
• Extra large harness compatible secure zippered hand warmer pockets with two way zippers.
• 7/8 side zip with 3 way zipper for easy layering and venting.
• RECCO® avalanche rescue re ector.
• 330D CORDURA® cut guards protect inner leg from crampon points.
• Snap adjustment accommodates fit over different types of mountaineering boots plus webbing loops for additional secure fit.Details
• Fabric Accent: 40D Polartec® NeoShell® Ripstop
• Fabric Body: 40D Polartec® NeoShell® Stretch Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
• Inseam: L,R,S
• Apparel Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 1 Ib 4 oz / 568 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.