The alpine soft-shell workhorse - incredible stretch, durability, and weather protection in a new, lightweight, decidedly featured silhouette.Features
• Lightweight, stretchy AirShield face fabric incorporates a wind/weatherproof membrane
• Strategically mapped Chockstone fabric in areas of high abrasion, stretch or breathability
• Abundant pocketing ticks the alpinist checklist - two interior stretch dump pockets, one zippered interior, one zippered chest, and two zippered hand pockets
• New alpine brim hood extends weather and solar protection - key in alpine end use scenariosDetails
• Fabric Body: AirShield® 3L Soft-Shell
• Center Back Length: 29 in / 74 cm
• Apparel Fit: Alpine
• Weight: 1 lb 9 oz / 708 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.