Weather-resistant running and cross-training shell that weighs only 3 oz. A hooded jacket simply can't get any lighter. Weighing in at a mind-bending 3 oz., the Ghost Lite is so featherweight and airy that training in it is a pleasure, even in adverse conditions. Able to compress down into its own pocket to wait until the weather turns, this jacket is an athlete's dream.Features
• 15D face fabric is water and wind resistant
• Compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability
• Single zippered chest pocket securely holds keys, ID, and other valuables
• Hood stow system at back collar
• Low profile hood has elastic binding to seal out cold and moisture
• Reflective trim for visibilityDetails
• Fabric Body: 15D Ripstop Z-Grav
• Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
• Apparel Fit: Active
• Weight: 3.1 oz / 87 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.