A serious, technical parka made for mountain guides and those they lead.Whether you're a professional leading expeditions or simply a dedicated mountaineer, the Guide Parka is the warm, insulated, windproof jacket you need. 30D nylon fabric in the body is durable, with 140D nylon fabric in the shoulders, arms, and waist for formidable resistance to extreme conditions.Features
• AirShield™ technology is breathable and windproof, Q.Shield® DOWN 650-fill insulation repels water
• Strategically placed 140D nylon resists wind, water, and abrasion, 30D nylon in body for packability
• Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood zips off for versatility
• Two hand warmer pockets are pack-compatible
• Dual vertical-entry chest pockets are pack-compatible
• Large interior mesh drop pocket easily holds gloves and other essential gear
• Interior zippered security pocket for keys, ID, and other valuables
• Baffle construction for maximum loft and warmth
• Center zipper is covered by a windproof front placket for extra protection
• Velcro® cuffs seal away the elementsDetails
• Fabric Body: 30D NylonRipstop (100% Nylon)
• Insulation: 257 g. Q.Shield® Down 650-fill
• Center Back Length: 32 in / 80 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 2 lb 8 oz / 1120 gQ.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.