The Kelvinator Jacket is a lightweight wonder that offers big-jacket balminess, dependably delivering high loft and warmth in even the dampest conditions.Features
• Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
• Stitch-through quilting means it's easy to compress down and pack
• Elastic on cuffs and hood seals in warmth, block out wind
• Dual hem drawcords for easy adjustments on the fly.Details
• Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.; 480 g.
• Inseam: 29''; 74 cm
• Fit: Standard
• Materials: 20D Nylon Rip/100% nylonTechnology
• Q.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.