Take on the elements and look good while doing it in this fashion-forward jacket that's always ready for action. Effortlessly dress up or down this trend-setting piece that's not only stylish, it's packed with features like Q.Shield® DOWN for exceptional warmth, and Stretch Ozonic fabric that's incredibly lightweight. The Stretch Ozonic waterproof-breathable fabric overlays protect from rain and snow in critical areas without compromising freedom of motion. This technical down jacket has lots of personality and adapts to whatever the city may bring.
Mountain Hardwear collaborated with Cole Haan to adapt the fabrics and technologies of alpine outerwear to the needs of fast-paced, all-weather urban life. Mountain Hardwear partnered with Cole Haan to create jackets as technically advanced and classically styled as their ZerøGrand™ footwear. Made for bad weather in great cities, it looks as good as it performs.Features
• DRY.Q®STRETCH OZONIC™ shell fabric is incredibly lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof, yet breathable - you get waterproof protection without the clammy feeling of a raincoat.
• 800 fill Q.SHIELD™ water-resistant down is nature's best insulator, infused with permanent water repellency to resist moisture absorption.
• Strong, abrasion, tear-resistant Ghost Whisperer™ shell is the lightest downproof nylon shell fabric available.
• Extremely warm and lightweight 800-fill down is only used in premium mountaineering jackets.
• Locker loop at interior collar
• Collar and shoulders have Stretch Ozonic™ overlay to shed light rain
• Zippered interior stash pocket
• Water-repellent nylon with durable water resistant overlay to shed water
• Seams are covered with waterproof tape
• Flap-covered pockets keep wind and moisture out
• Jacket length allows this style to be paired with a suitDetails
• Fabric Body: Ghost Whisperer 7D x 10D Ripstop / Dry Q ™ Active 40D 2 5L Stretch
• Insulation: 86 g. 800-fill Q.Shield™ Down
• Center Back Length: 29 in / 74 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 14.6 oz / 413 gTechnology
• Q.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.