A high-loft down jacket that's not only incredibly warm, it's incredibly packable too--it can be compressed down small enough to fit into its own pocket.Features
• Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
• Baffled down construction provides all-over warmth that eliminates cold spots
• Two large interior mesh drop pockets easily hold gloves and other essential gear
• Full, center-front reverse coil zipper
• Soft, ''Butter Jersey'' cuffs have elastic binding to seal off cold and moisture
• Two pack and harness compatible PU zip handwarmer pockets keep valuables secureDetails
• Inseam: 29''; 74 cm
• Fit: Standard
• Materials: 20D Nylon Rip/100% nylon
• Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.; 492 g.Technology
• Q.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.