An uncompromising, fully waterproof softshell pant that breathes and stays warm all day long. Offering uncompromising hardshell waterproof performance in a softshell pant, the Straight Chuter brings together the best of both worlds. A soft fleece backer and a fully taped and seam-sealed Dry.Q® softshell keep the elements in check so you can stay comfy and get down to the business of winter.Features
• 100% taped and seam-sealed Dry®™ wind and waterproof softshell fabric with cozy fleece backer cuts the cold to keep you warm
• 18" waterproof zipper provides on-the-go ventilation
• Adjustable, fleece lined Velcro waist and powder cuffs allows for customized fit
• Two fleece lined hand pockets with a single key clip keep the necessities easily accessible
• Right thigh pocket with water tight zipper fits a map or snack
• Extremely durable "Ambush" fabric scuff guard prevents wear and tear against ski edges
• Gripper elastic powder cuffs
• Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescuesDetails
• Fabric Body: Dry.Q™ 3L Soft-Shell
• Inseam: R
• Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / 631 gDry.Q Core :
Dry.Q Core garments are made for outdoor enthusiasts whose needs don’t require the elite levels of performance offered by Dry.Q Elite. Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Unlike most outdoor apparel manufacturers, we don’t source pre-finished fabrics. We engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.