Tough, stylish, and comfortable this jacket has synthetic insulation where you want it and Q.Shield™ DOWN where you need it. Built to be crucial in the mountain, the city or wherever you get up to serious fun.Features
• Groundbreaking stretch-welded channel construction traps more warmth than standard stitching
• Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
• Thermal.Q down insulation contour-mapped in the shoulders and sleeves
• Zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered left chest pocket, and two easy-access interior drop pockets
• Fabric Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit (100% Polyester)
• Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 750-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
• Insulation: RDS Certified Down
• Center Back Length: 27 in / 69 cm
• Apparel Fit: Active
• Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 595 gQ.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.