The hooded version of our instant classic StretchDown jacket. Built for those irrational outdoors enthusiasts who demand a warm dome to go along with unmatched mobility, warmth and comfort.Features
• Warm, light, incredibly stretchy knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional down jackets.
• Groundbreaking stretch-welded channel construction traps more warmth than standard stitching.
• Q·Shield® DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet.
• Zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered left chest pocket, and two easy-access interior drop pockets.
• Smart dual-sided hem adjustment.Details
• Body: Dynamic Stretch Knit (100% Polyester)
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 750-fill RDS Cert/Fluorine Free
• Active Fit
• CB: 27.5" / 70 cm
• Avg. Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / 507 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.