Comfortable yet rugged, well-insulated and with great stretch, the Superconductor™ is a workhorse of a jacket that will go all over the mountain with you. And if the weather turns and freezing winds kick up, our proprietary Thermal.Q™ 100g insulation will maintain core warmth while the jacket’s stretch-woven face fabric and quilted nylon liner cut through the gusty weather.Features
• Thermal Q™ 100g insulation for unrivaled warmth in all conditions
• Two zip handwarmer pockets are harness and pack compatible
• Stretch woven face fabric is supremely comfortable yet tough
• Smooth nylon quilted liner for comfort and added wind resistance
• Fabric Body: Chockstone™ 50D x 20D Double Weave (89% Polyester, 11% Elastane)
• Insulation: Thermal.Q™ 100 g/m²
• Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / 665 gThermal.Q Elite :
Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it’s designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.