Shipping : Canada Only
Insanely warm, outlandishly durable, and uncommonly stylish, this coat checks all the mountain-life boxes. In addition to a great look, it has our ThermicAero™ synthetic down insulation, which is warmer than any other manufactured down on the market. The Thermist™ Coat’s innovative No-Sew fabric has stitch-free insulation channels for superior warmth and supercharged toughness, with strategically-placed zones of double-weave fabric for added protection from the elements--and added style.
• The No-Sew fabric’s stitch-free insulation channels add warmth and durability
• ThermicAero™ synthetic down insulation for unrivaled warmth in all conditions
• Strategic double-weave reinforcement zones
• Fabric Body: 50D No-Sew 4-inch Channel Weave
• Insulation: ThermicAero™ (RDS Certified Down
• )Center Back Length: 32 in / 81 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 2 lb 7 oz / 1.09 kg
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.