All-weather day pack for hikers, bikers, and commuters who prefer keeping their gear safe and dry. Rainroom tested for 24 hours, the OutDry™ construction of the main compartment is guaranteed waterproof. Close fitting suspension with on the fly compression and venting channels to control overheating.Features
• Rainroom tested for 24 hours, the OutDry™ construction of the main compartment is guaranteed waterproof
• Large zip opening for easy access to main compartment
• On-the-fly compression and body-hugging suspension is paired with venting channels to prevent overheating
• Hanging brushed fleece pocket inside main compartment for sunglasses, phone, and other valuables
• Trekking pole loops on back of packDetails
• Body: 100D Robic High Tenacity Nylon Dobby
• Lining: OutDry® Laminate
• Accent: HardWear Mesh
• Capacity: Regular 1106 in³ / 18 L
• Weight: Regular 1 lb 0 oz / 443 g
• Torso: Regular 16.0"–22.0" / 41 cm–56 cm
• Load Range: 10–20 lb / 4–9 kgOutDry :
Traditional "waterproof" gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry is different. OutDry is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There's no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible. OutDry technology for packs uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step. Your pack stays light and dry without compromising weight or function.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.