We took everything that's made the Scrambler a longtime favorite of rock climbers, hikers and skiers — top loading, purpose-built design, comfortable suspension — and created a new series of packs that go even further. The Scrambler RT 40L with OutDry® is the perfect technical rucksack for all-day or even multi-day hikes. It features a double roll top that seals out water and provides each access to all your gear, top to bottom. And the main compartment features OutDry waterproof construction to keep your gear safe and dry no matter what the weather brings.Features
• Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
• Roll-top, waterproof construction keeps your gear extra safe and extra dry
• HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly
• Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two large zippered pockets provides quick access to often needed items
• Large front stash pocket with drainage allows storage of frequently needed items or damp gear and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
• Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
• Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
• Side compression straps keep any size load stable
• Easy access hydration sleeve with drainage under top pocket
• Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
• Carry loops for ice axes or trekking polesDetails
• Fabric Accent: Poly Hi-Mesh
• Fabric Body: 400D HD NylonMeasurements
• Apparel Fit: Equipment
• Pack Weight Regular: 2 lb 15 oz / 1.33 kg
• Pack Capacity Regular: 2831 cu in / 46 ltr
• Pack Dim Regular: 27 in x 13 in x 11 in / 69 cm x 32 cm x 28 cm
• Pack Torso Regular: 16 in - 22 in / 41 cm - 56 cmOutDry :
Traditional "waterproof" gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry is different. OutDry is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There's no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible. OutDry technology for packs uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step. Your pack stays light and dry without compromising weight or function.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.