Proven on the Mountain Refined for the City.
Mountain Hardwear collaborated with Cole Haan to adapt the fabrics and technologies of alpine outerwear to the needs of fast-paced, all-weather urban life. Mountain Hardwear partnered with Cole Haan to create jackets as technically advanced and classically styled as their ZerøGrand™ footwear. Made for bad weather in great cities, it looks as good as it performs.Features
• Nature's Best Insulation – Improved
• 650-Fill power Q.Shield® Down repels moisture
• delivering warmth and comfort in wet conditions
• unlike traditional down that can lose heat
• Waterproof and breathable 2L Ripstop fabric is fully waterproof yet breathable
• The Aquaguard Vislon zipper provides further protection from the rain and snow.Details
• Fabric Body: 2L 45D Nylon Ripstop
• Body Fabric Content: 100% Tactel Nylon
• Insulation: 600-fill power goose down
• Apparel Fit: Standard
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.