Because a puffy down jacket is just what you need when you wouldn’t leave the house otherwise. Ready for any cold day on the slopes or the trails with Q.Shield® DOWN that holds in warmth at the highest level. Even in the wettest and snowiest of times, this jacket has your back with its moisture repelling technology. And you’ll never have to worry about comfort with cozy down fabric that’s smooth, strong and lightweight. The perfect ratio, the perfect puffy– it’s go time.Features
• QShield® DOWN resists heat-robing moisture and retains loft even when wet
• Slender, quilted channels trap maximum warmth and minimize bulk
• Smooth, strong, light fabric is durable and weather resistant
• Two zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuables secureDetails
• Fabric Body: 30D Nylon Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
• Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 650-fill
• Insulation: RDS Certified Down
• Center Back Length: 26 in / 66 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 10.5 oz / 297 gQ.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.