Stylish parka that performs like a much more serious and substantial jacket.The Hooded Nitrous Down Parka is made for those cold winter days exploring the urban wonderland. Its state-of-the-art insulation banishes the chill, but is also lightweight and easy to pack, with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. 20D nylon face fabric is soft and resists weather and abrasion.Features
• Q.Shield® DOWN 800-fill insulation repels moisture, 20D nylon face fabric is light and tough
• Longer hem-length provides extra warmth and coverage
• Insulated 2-way adjustable hood allows you to easily customize the fit
• Two zippered hand warmer pockets
• Compresses down like our more technical jackets for unbeatable packability
• Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weatherDetails
• Fabric Body: Sensor Ripstop
• Body Fabric Content: 100% polyester
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 800-Fill
• Center Back Length: 35 in / 89 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 13.3 oz / 377 gTechnology
• Q.Shield DOWN :
Q.Shield DOWN est un pas de géant dans la performance du duvet. Les fibres de duvet sont imprégnées d'un agent déperlant permanent contribuant à maintenir la performance de l'isolant même en cas d'exposition à l'humidité.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.