Our lightest alpine climbing shell with Dry.Q™ Elite technology. The Quasar Lite is a forward-thinking 2.5-layer jacket that's built for speed. It combines a revolutionary air-permeable membrane with our Dry.Q™ Elite technology, which instantly expels excess heat and moisture, to keep you dry and comfortable even on the most rapid and difficult ascents.Features
• Dry.Q® Elite's waterproof, breathable, air-permeable technology keeps you dry inside and out
• Revolutionary air-permeable membrane construction in a 2.5-layer shell
• 40D face fabric is light and durable
• 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood features a wire brim to hold its shape
• Superior mobility: Bottom hem will not move even when arms are fully stretched
• Two PU-zippered chest pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, and double as core vents
• Center-front PU zipper keeps moisture out and adjusts easily from top-down or bottom-up
• Dual-purpose, pack-compatible zippered pockets double as core vents
• Highly packable and lightweightDetails
• Center Back Length: 28 in.
• Body: Dry.Q™ Elite 40D 2.5L
• Content Body: 100% nylon
• Fit: Active
• Weight: 10.8 oz.Dry.Q Elite :
Dry.Q Elite is used in our most premium waterproof-breathable products. It offers the most comfortable level of breathability by combining high moisture-vapor transfer rates and air permeability at all body temperatures. Traditional waterproof-breathable technologies require high levels of user exertion (high body heat) before the breathability kicks in. Dry.Q Elite is instant-on technology. It starts breathing the instant you put it on, regardless of temperature or level of exertion for waterproof, windproof performance like you’ve always wanted, guaranteed.
All sales are final.