Fully featured, insulated ski shell with fleece lined back and pockets.Keep all your powder day essentials organized with a variety of pockets, while a waterproof Dry.Q®shell and Thermal.Q™ insulation keep the lift ride comfortable. The Returnia excels both in-bounds and on sidecountry powder missions and features flattering style lines with a drop tail and drop hood.Features
• Dry.Q™ Core waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in a variety of storm conditions
• Thermal.Q™ synthetic insulation traps heat and retains warmth even when wet. 80 gm body, 60 gm sleeves
• Fleece back provides warmth while riding the lift
• Two way adjustable fixed hood fits comfortably over ski helmet
• Two fleece lined zippered hand pockets and single key clip
• Two cargo Velcro pockets offer extra storage
• Internal wrist warmer cuff with thumb loop for seamless integration with gloves
• Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
• Interior zippered media pocket safely holds a phone or other device
• Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment
• Hem adjustment inside hand pockets
• Tricot fleece chin guard
• Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescuesDetails
• Fabric Body: Dry Q® 70D 2L Smooth-Face Nylon
• Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
• Insulation: Thermal.Q™ 60 g/m²
• Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 884 gDry.Q Core :
Dry.Q Core garments are made for outdoor enthusiasts whose needs don’t require the elite levels of performance offered by Dry.Q Elite. Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Unlike most outdoor apparel manufacturers, we don’t source pre-finished fabrics. We engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
All sales are final.